Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Harry Potter Party at the District Theater

I was going through my photo's today and ran across a whole slew of them from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 party that my family went to last  year. I don't think I ever shared with you guys those pictures and videos, so here they are!!!

It was a crazy fun night and my family all dressed up to celebrate. LOVE THEM!!!

My sister as Luna Lovegood and myself as Bellatrix Lestrange 

Cool poster that was up for all of us to take pictures with. 

My mother as Professor Trelawney (moving pictures)

My husband as Lord Voldemort 

Lord Voldemort and Nagini (with a random death eater)

Me getting sorted (I got Slytherin of course!) PS I made the dress! 

And here are the winners of the costume contest 
Left to Right: Officiator, Mad Eye Moody (aka my father who won!), Umbridge, Lupin









No comments:

Post a Comment