Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 2 and a half!

Post that was supposed to be posted on Tuesday. I’m lame!


There are days where the only thing that is getting you through is the mantra “Just one more day, then the week is done, just one more day.” I’m feeling that way today. I’m not sure what it is, but I feel awful and I want to go to bed and sleep. It’s very frustrating because being an adult means you can’t just up and leave whenever you want to.

Yesterday Weston and I went to the restaurant called Soupilatious and Sweet Tomatoes. It’s a salad bar buffett that is perfect for the diet we’re on. All you can eat salad and vegetarian soups. LOVES! It was great because I got to fill up completely, but I wasn’t eating anything that wasn’t on our diet. (Lets not talk about the few bites of creamy tomato or creamy potato soup I had, that didn’t happen). Weston had a craptastic day and mine wasn’t much better, so when we got home from school and work, I said, “Off we get to Sweet Tomates!” Like how that almost, sort off rhymed?

The day was okay when it came to food.

Breakfast:
Orange
Grapes
Banana
Spinach (First time for the spinach!)

Lunch:
Salad
I don’t remember what was in it, but I do remember it was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment