Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 lbs and counting!!!

I couldn't wait any more, I wanted to share my great news. As of Friday morning I have lost . . . .

9.6 lbs!!

YEAH ME! I haven't lost more then a few lbs over the last year and in just 4 days I lost almost 10 lbs. Can you believe it? I can't believe it. I was totally shocked when I saw the number on the scale. 206.6 lbs. So I started at 216.2 and now I'm 206.6.

But to be completely 1oo% honest, I did cheat at my sisters b-day party so I gained a few pounds. That was to be expected. I knew it would happen. But I've eaten pretty perfect, so I'm not worried. Tomorrow I'll be down even farther. I'm pretty psyched about it.

The food thing has been surprisingly easy. As long as I don't let myself get hungry, I'm able to keep the cravings down and the healthy food is getting better and better to the taste. We've been looking for new things to try and we're making some really great meals if I do say so myself. I made this really great broth soup that was cabbage and chickpeas, lots of spices and carrots etc. It looked a bit like chicken noodle soup, but tasted like a veggie broth soup. I really liked it and so did Jae, my sister. But Weston was kind of iffie. This has been harder then expected for him. I'm a bit surprised really. He is normally much better then I am at diets we try.

So tomorrow is Sunday, so I do a weight comparison and what not. I'm excited! Yeah team me!


No comments:

Post a Comment