Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby crazy!!!!

In the past, when siblings or friends have gotten pregnant, I remember being so excited because they were the ONLY pregnant women I knew. However, I feel like everything has changed. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE is pregnant.

A short list;
1. Me
2. Sister-in-Law (due 6 weeks behind me)
3. Sister (due 6 months behind me)
4. JH (due a month ahead of me)
5. A (due a month ahead of me)
6,7,8,9 Friends I'm connected to on Facebook are also pregnant

Really?! I feel like it's baby season!

But one great thing about having so many friends and family that are pregnant because I have people to talk to about what's happening to my body. Going it alone would be very very hard! Because of baby season, it also seems like everywhere I go I see pregnant women. I went to Winco with Weston to pick up some things, and I saw about 5 pregnant women doing their shopping as well. Apparently back in November, we were all very bored, or very cold!!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! My list is much longer! I know over 30 women that are pregnant right now. And that's not even counting the ones in my ward! There are 3 of us pregnant in our book club/mother's group and one JUST had her baby a couple of weeks ago so there was 4. It really is baby season! I don't recall this many friends being pregnant the last time I was. But you're right, it's so much fun!!! When are you having a baby shower so I can celebrate with you?! :)

    ReplyDelete