Friday, January 31, 2014

Breaks never happen do they?

I've decided, that when the Lord is testing and trying you, there are no breaks. No moments of pause in the torrential rain pour, no stemming the tide that is coming in, or boats of relief in the flood. If it all came at once, making my life suck for a few weeks then it is was over, I think I could deal with this. But when it's one thing after another, one fire put out then another crops up, I have a really hard time dealing. I am trying to feel better, remind myself of the many wonderful things that I have, the amazing husband I have, the wonderful child, an apartment that we like, school and loving friends. I try to count my blessings, things that the world can't take away from me. But my gosh, it's hard to have a cheerful out look when you feel like something else is just waiting around the corner to give you heartache and grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment